Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fast healthy Food From a Can

If I must, and sometimes I really must, I can make a healthy meal from a can.

Open a can of organic beans. If organic are not available, stick with the default conventional type. Partially drain the beans and add some extra virgin olive oil, chopped fresh onion, maybe some minced garlic and a dash of sea salt.

If I have any other vegetables on hand, I might add chopped tomato, bell pepper, and/or carrots and celery.

Now here is the amazing thing. Stir and eat. I think it's delicious without heating. I could warm it on a plate in my dehydrator. But I really like it this way, simple.

You see, since everyone's taste buds change every 2 weeks, once you get used to eating healthy, good food tastes good, just the way it is. No fuss, no fancy prep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment