Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Love My Toxins

No joke! I heard that this morning while I was walking on the treadmill. The person who bragged about this said, "Give me my ice cream any day over _(fill in this blank with any bad food_____!"

That's why there is so much preventable sickness in the world.

I can't make people stop eating what hurts them. Conviction that a person must replace one food with another has to come from that person.

Since childhood, I have always been squeamish about putting things into my body that could hurt it or doing things that were bad for me. That protected me from being a smoker, from taking drugs, from becoming an alcoholic and from staying out all night.In fact, I have only pulled one all nighter in my life. That was in college and it took me days to recover. I'll never do that again, if I can help it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment