Thursday, June 16, 2011

Are You Always Hungry?

If you are hungry all the time, let me hazard a guess as to why. Most of the time it's because the food you are eating is not nourishing or feeding your body.

How could that happen?

When food is heated more than 105 degrees, the enzymes and vital nutrients that feed your body break down, deteriorate and all you are eating is a hunk of fiber. When the food you eat is 105 degrees or less, the nutrients are "living" and feed you.

It's not just living food that is important. It's also living supplements.

When I drink some Barley Max in water 2 - 3 times a day and also drink some fresh vegetable juice, I feel full. If I forget, I get hungry.

How about you?

If you have never had Barley Max, read about it at http://www.hacres.com/  Then order some. I like the mint flavored variety. Give yourself one month to notice the difference. The amino acids in the Barley Max feed your body the protein substances you need. You will be full and you will naturally lose weight.

If you decide to order some, remember that I am your Health Minister, Pin # FTP.

No comments:

Post a Comment