Monday, June 6, 2011

Belly Fat


Walking in malls, grocery stores, parking lots and everywhere my eyes see belly fat on others that used to be on me. I used to make excuses and say, “Well, belly fat is here to stay. Like it or leave it but it’s mine. Everyone else is wearing theirs and I know how to look good in clothes with it. I don’t know how to get rid of it. In fact, women of my age without belly fat look too thin.”

Honestly, that’s what I used to say.

It seemed overwhelming to me to ever be able to get rid of it. So it was there for good. But not for my good.  Just for the good of the clothing manufacturers who adjusted their sizes and styles to suit the millions of women like me with, yup, rolls of belly fat, jiggling away in front.

No more.

I got rid of my belly fat without exotic surgeries or secret strategies. I am very up front about it. I just stopped eating animal  fat of any kind (chicken, pork, beef, fish, milk, cheese, cream, ice cream, butter, mayonaise) and replaced that with Udo’s oil, olive oil, coconut oil, a pill of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, some seeds and nuts and more. My husband is reminding me that I also gave up lots of empty carbs, like pasta, white potatoes and bleached rice. The “more” is lots of raw fruits and vegetables, beans, whole grains, minimal amounts of bread using Ezekiel sprouted grain products sparingly, crackers that are gluten free, coconut, cashew or rice frozen deserts, Barley Max, water and peppermint tea.

Try it. You will look and feel better than you ever have and you will get to buy new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment