Monday, July 18, 2011

Arthritis Be Gone

Almost everyone I know over 50 has aches and pains usually considered normal and expected at that age. Poppycock! I disagree.

My mother has arthritis and boy did she love her steak and veal chops and chicken. So did I. And so I thought that I would have arthritis just like mom. Was this a genetic flaw in my family? In my case, it was an eating flaw in my family, not genetics.

How else can you explain that after hurting for years, I even saw X-rays of my neck with disintegrating vertebra at the base of my neck, the pain is gone and I am pain free.

No animal protein. That's the answer and I'm sticking by it. I eat no animal protein and have added Barley Max to my diet and carrot juice everyday and I bounce on the elliptical and walk fast on the treadmill and bicycle along paths made for young people.

Your arthritis can be gone if you would try this way of eating. Pain or no pain. You can choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment