Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Love My Meat!

I love everything I don't eat. Didn't I tell you that early on?

This is not about loving or hating animal products, anything like beef, chicken, pork, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, ice cream and, by the way, alcohol (wine and hard liquor.)

I love everything I don't eat. I just don't eat it.

Think about it this way.
  • First, your taste buds change every two weeks. If you tried a plant based diet for 2 weeks, the tastes you gave up might not tantalize you.
  • Second, if you had to choose between cancer and leafy greens, which would you choose? When I put it that way, the choice is not so hard. How about choosing between wine and a longer life? How about steak or no cancer anywhere in the digestive system?
  • Third, if you knew you would live to 90, would you want to live it with energy and health or with little energy, dragging through each day and taking lots of pills?
  • Fourth, if you could live to 90 without any kidney damage would you do it if it meant you had to give up pain pills and eat lots of raw foods everyday. Would you do it? Could you do it?
That's why I am blogging, to help you make up your mind. It's your health. You can choose to be healthy or to be sick. Which do you want?

If you have any questions, just send them my way. I'd love to be part of the solution. And sing you Happy Birthday when you reach a healthy 90!

No comments:

Post a Comment