Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anyone Can Do It

In the current issue of "Healthy Living" from Hallelujah Acres, there is an article about a young woman soldier who is a vegan on duty in Afghanistan. Yikes!

She can do this with the help of buying and eating Hallelujah Acres Living Food bars and Survival Bars. In addition, she eats every vegetable that is available and she also take supplements.

Did you know that if you can't juice, there is powdered Carrot Max, Beet Max and Carrot Max is also available in capsules to swallow?

I guess the main thing is that you have to want to eat in a healthy manner.

Some do and some don't.

The example of Rev. Malkmous loving his grandson who died of cancer recently is dramatic. He loved him even though the teen didn't want to try the plant based approach to starving cancer cells and living instead of dying.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want to die very healthy, at an old age, feeling young. Not for the ego of it, although it does make me feel good to be filled with energy and healthy. Just to be able to give all that I have to help others for as long as I can.

Lunch today was a salad squeezed onto some healthy bread. I made peppermint tea and had a piece of raw apple pie for dessert. Since it was my birthday this weekend, I paid someone to make me this dessert and I have been eating it for 2 days. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow.

If you want to be healthy, you can transition into a plant based diet. Just ask me how.













No comments:

Post a Comment