Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reverse the Aging Process

Someone told me on Thanksgiving Day that she told her daughter that, "Jill has reversed the aging process."

Why would she say that?

Here's what I think.
  • My 66 year old skin has very few wrinkles, helped immeasurably with the creams I buy from Sandra Cope International. They are scientifically called #'s 1, 2, 3, and 4.
  • I have more energy, stamina, mental clarity and joie de vivre than I've ever had in my life
  • I plan to work for at least 20-25 more years
  • I have no ailments and take no pills. I haven't seen a doctor in almost 2 years
  • My immune system is strong. Exposed to strep throat, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, and other nasty  bugs, I have not gotten sick in 2 years.
So that's what I think. What about you? Is aging kind to you or are there things you would like to reverse. As me questions and I will give you answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment