Friday, January 27, 2012

Sometimes I'm Not Hungry

Yesterday I wasn't all that hungry.

First thing in the morning I walked on the treadmill for 1.5 miles, packed and went to the airport to fly from Texas back to Florida.

I had my morning smoothie with fresh pineapple, apple and banana plus Barley Max.
At the airport I had one crunchy bean taco.
On the first leg of my flight I had an orange/cranberry snack bar and some tomato juice.
At the Atlanta airport I had 2 sides: green beans and collard greens.
On the second leg of the flight I had water and a cranberry blast survival bar.
Once home, I had 6 raw rainbow organic carrots. I love to much and crunch.

Sprinkled in between was some herbal mint tea and some distilled water.

That's it.

I was full. No sense eating when I'm not that hungry.

I love my eating program, simple and healthy.

On this business trip my colleague had the end of the flu and then a very bad cold. I am healthy.
Yea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment