Saturday, January 7, 2012

Supplements You Must Have

    When following any eating program, you must take supplements. Eating a plant based diet is not exception.

     These are the supplements you must have:
  • Barley Max (R) - This is the replacement for the amino acids we are not getting when we give up meat, chicken, pork and fish. I put 1 Tbsp. in my morning smoothie and then try to take 1 tsp. twice more daily in water, carrot juice or anything. Some even just eat it on a spoon. 
  • Vitamins B 6 and B 12 - I get this 2 ways. One is in a sub-lingual pill, meaning you put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. I do this daily. The second is in a powder. It is mixed with Flax seed and I put 1 Tbsp. in my morning smoothie daily.
Other supplements that I take are antioxidants, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, biotin, digestive enzymes, probiotics, Vitamin D,  and Vitamin E.

I buy my supplements from www.hacres.com  Remember if you buy from them, I am your health minister and p lease use my number FTP so I will get credit for your order.

What happens when you don't take these supplements? It is likely you will be deficient in essential nutrients and get sick. That's the simple answer.

I have been on this regime for 2 years and I haven't gotten sick once. I have "almost" gotten sick and that will be the second post I will write today. Check it out in about a half an hour.






No comments:

Post a Comment