Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why Bill Clinton is a Role Model

Some of you know that Bill Clinton has not been a favorite person of mine, for years. And so, you are wondering, why in the world would I have changed my mind.

It's not politics, I am talking about; it's food. Bill Clinton has become a vegan. His dramatic diet change has been widely publicized so I may not be telling you something new. Since the news media have stopped reporting on his dalliances, we don't know if he has changed changing partners. But he has stopped eating Big Macs and french fries and the plant based diet he enjoys is about the healthiest you can get, in my opinion.

It's hard to change your eating program and I give credit where it is due. Congratulations ,Bill, for giving your future grandchildren a chance to know you. You are following in your daughter's footsteps. Chelsea has been a vegan for more than 10 years that I know about. She "got the flick" way before you did. It's nice that you are teachable and that you have decided to give up some bad habits. We can all learn from that.




No comments:

Post a Comment