Thursday, April 28, 2011

No Sun Burn

How could I be in the direct sun for more than 4 hours, maybe 6 without getting sunburn?

Antioxidants a a powerful protector for the skin. Honestly, I have a light tan, let's emphasize the word  light. No sunburn, no ouchies, nothing.

Everyday I eat lots of raw veggies, have 2 or 3 servings of Barley Max, drink freshly made carrot juice, and take an antioxidant supplement and everyone can see the benefit. My skin is not burned.

I have also learned that the chemicals in sun screen have some elements that are harmful to the skin. Go figure!

Don't go without sunscreen until you have transformed your ea ting program and are heavily fortified with antioxidants in your system. Then give me some feedback and let me know what the effects of bright sun are on your skin, please.

1 comment: